Magic flower picnic party for Emma +++ Summer vibes in the Meadow



This was a great way to start the summer, we planned an outside picnic party in a beautiful meadow,  a public park in Laguna Beach, CA, with a view....perfect place for our flower and magic party in June....but sometimes when you plan things, you have last minute changes, even if you work in every tiny detail, you can't control the weather, and this is what happened to our outdoor picnic party that became an indoor picnic party! Not less beautiful an amazing of course! Let me tell you more about it...
Sweet Emma choose the theme, the colors and the flowers, she asked for a Magic show at her birthday, so we brought not only a Magician, but a lot of magic touches into this theme party. A picnic set-up with individual blankets, picnic basket and delicious lunch was set-up on the living room, yep! Weather couldn't stop us, we re-invented our outdoor picnic party into an indoor one, pretty and fun!
The invitation announced all the magic and flowers for that day in yellow and purple, loved how it turned.
A little while  before I was called for this party, I remembered doing a tour at 99cent, and I had seen this beautiful and very complete picnic basket, of course at a great price! When my client talked about a picnic party I just thought that those basket should fit perfectly for the party, and just jumped into the hunting to get some, not easy, but I did it,  and so happy by my findings.
Beautiful flowers and stripped blanket for the grass where planned, no grass, but pretty nice on the hard floor anyway!
I prepared a couple of DIY projects for this birthday, the flower letter sign turned fantastic, two letters in yellow color range, and two on purple color range,  mostly with small and delicate artificial flowers, turned pretty romantic!
I filled each basket with a cheese triangle sandwiches, organic juice, cherry tomatoes, veggie chips and  home made sugar cookie, every item packaged separately, labels and stickers nicely presented, always onto very little detail, I just can't do it differently...
You can find now this new therme printable ready-to-use party package on my Etsy Shop 👉@PartyDesignByV, available and ready to decorate a beautiful party! 



Sweet Emma also asked for big balloons, she was in love with my daughter's birthday party and a big garland balloon with some 40inch ones, and she wanted those, but I used the same scheme of colors she choose, white, yellow and purple! Wow, I'm in love with this color's combination...mix and match different balloons sizes and voila! Big statement in this party, the balloons were decorated with a birthday custom banner and some fabric stripped,  flowers can't missed my parties, beautiful tiny daisies, yellow and purple foliage ;-)
Because we counted on adults for our outside picnic party, regarding food we decided to keep simple, but not less delicious, they I asked me for ideas and suggestions, and I gave them my favorite food, Argentinian, of course ;-) I know very well an Argentinian restaurant that caters as well, we order some Empanadas and were just perfect, easy finger food,  filled with too much different flavors, my favorites are Spinach, Meet, Ham&Cheese, Corn, but they do a lot of flavor, here I let you the link Patagonia Empanadas.
For the Magic show I found a very nice Magician "Brestto The Great", he was great, and also taught some easy trick. For the magic time we had ordered black plastic hats matching with the magic wand, and we also hang a lot of wands from the celling, I loved that idea, was magic! Big silver letters balloons announced the MAGIC show and spot.....it couldn't be more prefect for our indoor picnic magic party!!!!
Another DIY project, those little magician hats treat bags, how cute are they! I made them one by one and used fabric left over from the blankets to attached labels. I filled them with healthy snacks, some candies and a trick magic toy, so cute! 
I set up one of my big wood pallets on the table and decorated , I filled the pallets with all this yellow flowers, it was absolutely beautiful, unfortunately I do not have a great pic of this detail, my personal photograph (my husband)  didn't catch that pretty detail ;-(








Hope I could inspire you with all this ideas and help you create an amazing 
Magic Picnic Flower celebration soon!
I will be sharing some of the amazing DIY projects that I did for this party shortly 😍

Like, Follow, Comment, Share is very welcome!
Thank you!





Comments

Popular Posts