A Parisian theme backdrop Ohlala DIY Flower garland +++ Spring is in the air +++


This is a fun project super easy, that you can reuse too, if you are a crafty and creative person like me, you'll love this one!
I created this garland to adorn this French style backdrop, for my last participation at the French Market in Woodbridge, Irvine CA. I recreated a very popular Parisian Flower Market Stand for my party booth and called it "Le Marché de la Fête" The Party Market. 
It was a success, people loved it, and I got my little Parisian posing for me! We had a blast meeting new people and spent some time with the friendly French community in OC. I styled a tropical party recently and I had two garlands left over that I used for this DIY, but you can order them on Amazon or grab it at any party store: fake hanging plants  The garland messure aprox. 8ft each. Silk flowers are mostly from 99cent, sometime I order them on line I used to use the cheap ones and they look great! You need 50 flowers of each color aprox., depending the size and quantity. I did one pink ombre shade color and a purple one same style. I also added some greenery too to give more volume.
I included materials  in the pictures, but basically you'll need: green tape, scissors and crafting green wire, I found mine at 99cent Only store!
Now, let's have fun! This is my favorite part, assemble, but I suggest first to spread the green leaves garland and to choose the way you will mix and match them, I did an Ombre Pink, starting with hot pink and finishing with light pink then. But you can play with colors and creativity, It's all about enjoying the process too! Same steps for the purple (or other color you choose)
It was a great add to my French Market Backdrop, I really loved it, and I got a lot of compliments that day <3
After our French Market participation, my daughter's birthday happened, so I turned this flower garland in a heart shape flower garland decorating the dessert table for a "For the love of dog theme party" (coming soon the complete post!!!!) uses are endless, and you can always create something new, reusing something old. Now I'm thinking to reuse it and adorn my door creating a very spring vibe wreath! Pics soon !!! Keep you posted!! Be inspired <3
















Comments

Popular Posts