DIY Fall Wreath Thanksgiving vibes - Welcome Autumn


I was looking for a quick and cheap project to add some fall vibes to my door, prepping for Thanksgiving celebration soon, but without breaking my budget. I visited 99cent Only Store recently, always good findings in that store! I found this branches wreath for just 2.99$ !!!! Good deal, right?? 
I wasn't sure about the project but this wreath inspired me to create something ...back home, just looked around the house, grabbed some branches, foliage and greenery, most of them dry, old arrangement that were decorating my house in beautiful neutral colors. I picked some branches from my backyard too. Mix and much in fall colors... If you don't have any of that at home you can grab some at TraderJoe's or any other store, they are affordable and they last long when dry, and are pretty, eucalyptus still smell great for months!
Here we go! Let's grab somme materials:
→ Garden cutter scissors
→Garden wire thin
→Glue gun
→Branches Wreath form 99cent Only Store
→Greenery, foliage, branches.
I tried some ideas, put in different ways, but I choose arrange the branches inspired in a neutral rainbow, once I was sure about the design, just started attaching, gluing and tying-up. Really quick and creative project, I truly loved how it turned and perfectly matched with my rainbow doormat! I decorated my entry with some pumpkins and voila! Finally in Autumn mode! Not for long time since Christmas is around the corner! Seriously??? I can't believe it....
Happy Fall!!!! Such a beautiful season with pretty colors, but someone has to tell to our Southern California weather thats's Autumn is here because it's still hot and sunny!!! Can't complain but some cozy weather would be very welcome here!!!
Hope you liked it, be inspired and create your own wreath decoration for your home! 
<3











Comments

Popular Posts