Wilton Edible color mist decorate simple sugar cookies on a budget & tips!

DIY Easy sugar cookies decoration with Wilton Edible spray
This is a great trick to create some quick and easy sugar cookies, 
home made delicious and beautiful too!!

First what you need is a good and easy recipe to do this delicious sugar cookies mostly from corn starch, here I give you the link with a post I published  long time ago, this is a very popular post in Pinterest too <3 Kids cant's resist at this recipe!!! Adult neither!!
Now that you already have the cookies I'll give you my tips to decorate my cookies, quick, easy and cheap. I love all the frosting decorated cookies around the social medias, but sometime they are not in our budget, or we just want to do something quicker and simple, or even avoid too much sugar!!! This is an alternative to those very stunning decorated cookies, but you can easily match with your party too and stayed within budget!! ;-)
This Wilton Color Mist edible spry it's just perfect, I used half of one, it's large enough to paint a lot of cookies, depending of course the quantity and intensity that you prefer on your colors. 
For the flamingo black eye detailed, I just used a toothpick and put some black coloring food , voila!
I found that this is just very easy and love the result! They are really similar at my tropical designs and definitely matching with the cutest party supply from @MeriMeri !!!!




For these leaves I would like to give a touch of dark green so I grabbed a cake decorating brush and play with food coloring green, let your artiste go here, have fun! This is a very quick detail do not go into detail, avoid perfection just a touch of darkness. I did the same thing for the pineapple cookie.


Below find a link with a quick video to show you the Wilton edible mist applying in action!
So quick and easy!!! Can't miss this post and trick!!

Click here to be directioned to Video  DIY Easy sugar cookies decoration with Wilton Edible spray





Comments

Popular Posts