Aloha! Hawaiian Luau Party + A Tropical celebration for Isabelle



March used to be rainy and a little bit cold in Southern California but Isabelle dreamed of a very Tropical and colorful celebration for her birthday. She asked for a Hawaiian Inspired party, and we did it, despite the bad weather outside! It was a great opportunity to bring some joy and color into the past few weeks of dreariness and drizzle in Orange County.
I put together this modern tropical party for sweet Isabelle. I made fun and brights tropical foliage arrangement that I spread all over the house. The theme and colors were such a perfect escape from the chilly weather outside! The table-setting with the most modern and beautiful party supply by @MeriMeri gold pineapple and monstera plates, perfectly matching with wood flatware and completing the table decoration, a fun pineapple cup for each child customized labeled with a cute printable, that they took back home! The giant and colorful balloon garland backdrop was also awesome, we added some fruits foil balloons and girls where like ohh--ahh-ohhh, they just loved it!!! A great display coronating the dessert table and one of the most important detail of this party.
Pineapples and monstera leaves embellished the table bringing all the tropical vibes. My favorite detail on this party, the tropical flower arrangement made by me 😍 (proud of me💪) ! I had a very short budget, so I decided to buy just a few, I used to buy flowers at a local wholesale near me @OCwholesaleflowers, they always have everything, so I picked some tropical ones, them mix and match with my backyard's plants (Bird of paradise, Alpinia, Purpurata Laceleaf, Areca Palms, Philodendron Selloum leaves and Dragon Tree branches) and voila...

You can find all this party printable available on my Etsy Shop, this is a very cute and unique  Hawaiian printable kit inspired in Isabelle, but we can customize all printable kits and create a very special for you 👉@PartyDesignByV You can also find very unique piñatas specially designed for our parties, for Isabelle's birthday we created 2, one script ALOHA letter piñata just for decoration, and a second one to pop up, a very funny yellow pineapple  filled with healthy snacks and treats.
I also baked some yummy cookies pineapples and flamingos shapes of course, some spray paint with @Wilton edible color mist food coloring spray, so easy and nice detail! ;-)
We choose a funny activity to keep the girls busy, a Hula Skirt project , we used plastic tablecloth and easy steps for a perfect Hawaiian party, once the skirt ready we all dance the Hula dance, such a great afternoon celebrating Isabelle turning 8! 
Pineapple rings toss were part of others games and fun activities of that day!
We had such a great time, Isabelle was so happy! This was a complete Event Styling, and I had a blast creating and designing this modern Tropical party, more parties and themes coming soon and I'm very lucky working in what I love! Thank you!































Follow us, Comment & Likes are very welcome! <3


























Comments

Popular Posts