Friendsgiving party *** Thanksgiving celebration full of colors and flowers

Our Friendsgiving celebration at home in November 2017
Yes, I know Thanksgiving just happened couples of months ago...
but I'm in love with this styling.
 I have to share with you all this pics and my ideas, this boho style, the colors, this amazing design and can't avoid to mention the table pallet living room styled very girly and cozy!!!! 
Wow factor of this celebration and great space to hanging up with friends and drinks...
I'm pretty sure I can inspire someone with this beautiful pics...hope so! 😍

I was inspired in all this fall colors, oranges, browns, green pink and bordeaux....watercolor design and geometric forms...great combination!

A very stylish table full of colors, flowers and hand painted pumpkins...


Fresh flowers are just necessary for a beautiful styling, and a must is matching 
colors with the party ones



Kindly words and message for our guest being part of the decoration and a good way to say welcome 


Kids always have a place on our table setting, look how beautiful is this Ikea wall decor, and have a great sense since we are friends from all around the world living in sunny california ;-)


Colorful and elegant table for kids too, plastic tableware but still keeping the style

Our decoration, full of all sizes pumpkins, flowers and yarn hanging 

How cute are those huge green and white pumpkins from Trader Joes, 
in love with them 💕💕



Fall flower arrangement, look this colors, mix and match with some greenery from my backyard, beautiful...


I just adore this design, I have to say that I had a blast creating this and I felt in love,  available on my Etsy Shop now! Not only to use it for thanksgiving, 
I think we can use it for any occasion, colors combination are great! 
Custom order are very welcome for all ours printable designs !!!


I found two table runner at World Market that fitted perfectly with my decoration, great price and quality, same game of colors, this fall vibes...

I used this pallets and recreated a cozy space at my patio, a girly living room just to hang out with my besties in a cozy way...I used some orange pillow from Ikea and my Moroccan pouf that I bring from my last trip to Morocco, great souvenir from my trip and remind me such good times traveling




Did you like it? If you are in the Orange County area, and if you are looking for someone that can come and recreate something similar at your place, inside or outside, we do integral styling service for your next party! Contact us 👉 
info@partydesignbyvioletta.com


This Ikea cardboard lamps, orange and green, just perfectly for our party colors, really versatile that  you can use as part home decor, food content, and lots of ideas, just prefect geometric form, very trend at this moment, and really affordable price! Love Ikea!!

Hope you enjoy my party as much as I do!
Share, follow, enjoy!


















Comments

Popular Posts