Paris Très Chic @@ Modern theme party @@


Paris Très Chic party theme

Ohlala Paris...
If you like Paris and you love theme parties, you can't miss this, 
glam, modern, bright and chic party!
Please keep reading and enjoy this post and all these beautiful pics and details!
I recently created this party for 
The Woodbridge Village Association in Irvine CA, in collaboration with our French Association in Orange County OCA (Orange County Accueil) ,  for the first time the Woodbridge association gave us the opportunity to participe with a French Market, in parallel with their annual local market.
Great memories and good time with a very Frenchy spirit in OC!!!



This was my first time participating at this kind of event and my intention was to show visitors not only what I do, my work and my party decor style,  but also the french touch in a party celebration, this mix of glam and chic, with some modern touch...
with PDBV signature! 😍

Each time I'm planning a party, my very first step is the design.
For this party I created this clear marble paper background with a stylish font
 "Paris Très Chic", the "Madame" Eiffel Tower sketch and some red heart 💔
Party printable and party kit are already available on my E-Shop of course!!!
Please go and check all our printable products on ready-to-use kit version, shipping to you directly and ready to set-up. 
Unique designs and customization available!

For the decoration and style, I played with some modern and trendy details in silver, disco balls, silver foil curtain, a huge garland balloon with mixing and matching balloons, chain foil white and silver balloons, marble black and white...
in love with the result, eye catching and elegant!

I setup a complete dessert table, the dessert exposed were styled and decorated on the same party theme vibes and colors, vanilla macarons with red touch, 
meringue with silver dust, marble sugar cookies très chic!


I reserved a spot in this table for a table setting sample, 
to show a tableware option for this party, with some disco touches, 
silver disco cup, silverware, marble plates matching details as always...


Disco balls in all types, cup, decoration, tiny and big one too! This is "the objet" of this season and I love it! My Christmas decor this year is full of gold and silver disco balls!!!

Pretty food labels are also part of the decoration...

Adding some French classic chic with those Chanel and Dior bags 😉



Madame Eiffel Tower sugar cookies! How cute they are, right??!! 
A very personal touch there! ;-)
 


Small candy bar for all this sweet visitors..we desserve treats!

Did you like it? 
I'm in love with this work, and this presentation was a success, so happy with all the compliments I received that day, made my spirit bright and let my creativity keep growing!
Thank you !!

Photo credit by @image.plume my dear friend Anne-Lise! Thanks 😉








Comments

Popular Posts