FREE Christmas labels, placemat and printable Pink&Green pastels colors +++ Feliz Navidad +++Joyeux Noel +++ Freebies


Because  it is Christmas and because I just love sharing my designs, please print as much as you want of this FREE printable made with love, a small present from me to you 💕💕💕💕
Merry & Bright Christmas !!!!!

I was so inspired by the little House Place Card Holder designed by Target Hearth&Hand with Magnolia, sooooo beautiful that I used them for my Christmas decoration too! Cute as a button!
You can find the little house on my designs that mix and match perfectly with the decoration! 
Can't wait for our Christmas celebration!!!!

You can find them on my google drive account, 4 FREE PDF files to decorate your kid's Christmas table, simple and sweets designs 👉👉👉

One more secret to share with you! It's Christmas time!!!!! 
This very easy and quick recipe 5' microwave chocolate cake!!!
So yummy and quick for busy moms who still choose home made food for their little ones 😋

Microwave chocolate cake in 5 minutes! 
Ingredients:
⇒ 3 eggs
⇒ 2/3 cup self raising flour // 75 g
⇒ 1/2 cup sugar  // 100 g
⇒ 1/4 lb  butter (4 oz) // 115 g
⇒ 1 cup chocolate chip // 200 g 

Step 1 In a bowl, melt the chocolate and butter in the microwave for 1 minute and 40 seconds
Step 2 In another bowl mix, eggs , sugar and flour, then add the chocolate and butter melted
Step 3 Pour the mix into a buttered mold and put in the microwave maximum power fo 5 minutes
Step 4 Voilà!  Let cool, then enjoy!!! 

I used my IKEA Sockerkaka heart shape silicone mold, great and microwave-safe 😉 

Love love all this tiny houses!! 

  

You can find two version of this amazing placemat, one coloring version for keep kids entertaining while dinner or just the already pastels color one! Or booth!! 
They are FREE 😍 👏

You can also print labels and card holder messages matching and FREE! 
Your Christmas gifts will look awesome for sure!!


If you have any issue with the pdf file, just let me know and I can email you! ;-)
Enjoy! 







Comments

Popular Posts