DIY Chocolate Cake - French Style ;-)


I share this True Chocolate Cake because it is great!!! Easy and delicious  !!! What else??!!!

This is the French site that I used and took the recipe from, but I added my own tips ... here we go ...

Site: http://www.marmiton.org/recettes/recette_veritable-moelleux-au-chocolat_12825.aspx

Preparation time: 10minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Ingredients (serves 6):- 125 g flour ( I used Self raising flour and avoid yeast)
- 125 g butter soft
- 250 g of sugar semolina
- 200 g dark chocolate ( I used Valrhona caraibe 66% chocolate)
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 packet of yeast

Preparation of the recipe :


Preheat oven to 180 ° C (thermostat 6). 

Melt the chocolate in a saucepan. 

Remove from heat, butter, flour and yeast. 

Whisk the egg yolks with sugar and a little water to lather and add to the chocolate mixture. 

Beat the whites in snow and incorporate them into the pan gently. 

Pour into a buttered ( I used canola oil spray, think is easier)  pan with high edges and bake for about 35 minutes. When the cake is ready and cold, do some holes with knife and add some peach syrup that you can find in Yellow Cling Sliced Peaches, this will moist the cake.

Add icing sugar or melted chocolate to decorate the top of the cake.

Enjoy!!! <3





Comments

Popular Posts