Gym Party theme "Exercise is great"



"Exercise is Great" 
I recently styled this Gymnastic Party for my older daughter turning 7 years old! Time flies...
She loves her gym class at Wildfire and we all love sports at home, think it was a good idea celebrate with a sport spirits and great way to teach them..."that exercise is great!"
Modern and simple design, Pink, Black&White, some Mint accents, colors, marble, strip, grid, modern party supply and delicious home made treats! What else...


This is one of my last DIY published on this blog, go & check out if you like this step by step project, easy and trendy! 
So pink and adorable! Love it!


I enjoy sharing some ideas about home mode treats and other tips and tricks for a Dessert table set-up modern and simple


Thins Oreo Tower, on the back of this Dessert table yummy!  Kids love, I don't know why? ... I also like those thin Oreo version! They are so crunchy!
What about the chocolate Bound Cake???!! Yes, I want a piece right know!! 
>>>> Would like to try it? So easy and great chocolate cake, this is a French delicious recipe shared on this Blog >>>> 


Ikea TOLSBY frame they are just great for all occasions, and completely affordable! 
My printable fit perfect there ;-) see more printable options on my Etsy shop click here





One more home made cake, recipe shared recently on my insta page >>>>>
Instagram: PartyDesignByV

Recipe: ✍🏼📝 

✔️120grs self raising flour. 

✔️ 120grs powder sugar. 

✔️ 4 eggs. 

✔️ some vainilla drops. 

✔️ Mix eggs + sugar in a robot for about 12-15 minutes , this is the most important step for a good result and higher cake 🎂 then add little by little the flour , some vainilla drops and ready for the oven , I used a round pound cake mold , baked for about 25-30 min at 350 Fahrenheit depending your oven , once baked , let the cake cool before turn it , then let you creativity and gourmandism go! 



Marble sugar cookies, one of my speciality and of course shared on the Blog  a couple month ago, step by step >>>> DIY Sugar cookies
For marble touch just add some coloring food drops directly on the dough





Some more printable with unique design created by PDBV! 
Are you looking for an original and simple design for your next party??? 
Please check-out our Etsy shop here  or surf the Blog with more parties featured


This boxes are just beautiful and match perfectly with our party theme! 
I ordered them on-line at PaperMart, great quality, very good product and affordable prices!


Treat box was filled with a wood jump rope for each kid, great for my "Exercise is great" spirit, durable and beautiful that you can find at Oriental Traiding some chocolate and candies complete the goodie bag!



Hope this post could inspired you for your next Party, please feel free to share if you like, let comments, we appreciate your feedback! 
Take all ideas I share, this is the best part for me...share with you my passions!
Thanks for reading me!
And...if you love but just do not have time for create something like that, please give us a call!!! 
Will be enchanted to help you for the next party stylist or creating something unique just for you ;-)








Comments

Popular Posts